1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between INTAX.PT of INTAXPLAN Consulting, Unipessoal, Lda., with headquarters at Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, n.º 19, 6º Piso, 1050-116 Lisboa, holder of the Tax Id / VAT Number 515 669 210, registered at Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Lisboa under the same number, hereinafter referred to as "Company", and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.intax.pt hereinafter referred to as " User ".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.intax.pt will be exclusively regulated by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and service provision or delivery of purchases made on the website www.intax.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
1. The company is dedicated to the provision of accounting and tax advice services and other competences of certified accountants according to the articles of association of the respective Professional Order, as well as the provision of advisory services in the most diverse areas of the financial and tax branch, services of tax representation to non-resident companies and individuals, virtual address for companies and individuals, support in the licensing of activities, incorporation of companies in Portugal, opening of branches and representations of foreign companies in Portugal, support in applying for funds and state support, among other related services.
2. Additionally, the company sells products related to its area of activity, to complement the needs of customers, such as: minutes books; complaint books; compulsory marking; invoice blocks and mandatory documents; stamped institutional documentation; POS terminals and IT solutions, among other consumer products for the administrative activity of companies.
ARTICLE 3 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order through direct contact with the company, which should always be formalized to the address email@example.com;
2. To formalize your order, the User must accept the conditions of the service or product that will be provided to him by email, choosing the options that are available to him during the process, and providing the requested information (such as: address of delivery and billing, way of sending or providing the service, form of payment, NIF and name for billing).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The Company will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product / service, the Company undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 5 (five) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, and it is not possible to guarantee the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 4 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.intax.pt, the Company proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service, or the shipment of the goods. If any of the services ordered can not be provided, or some products ordered are exhausted, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 5 - DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
2. The delivery of orders takes place up to 5 working days after the order in national territory, and 15 working days abroad. Delivery is through CTT.
3. To the order may be added the costs of shipping, of 1.50 € national territory and 5,00 € for the foreigner.
ARTICLE 6 - PRICES
1. Prices must always be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue with the order (making the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 7 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is dealt with on a case by case basis by the Company. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, within 5 days after ordering, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the value paid and / or returned of the merchandise, answered and defined by the Company, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
3. The Company undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 10 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by the Company.
6. Requests for the return of services already rendered in whole or in part by the party already provided shall not be made, except in cases where the service provided has been effected with anomalies or errors that may have compromised the intended purpose and described during the ordering process, and this should be duly proven.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the data base (s) of the Company and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.